Business StorytellingIn a world inundated with information, digital data and statistics can sometimes seem to replace knowledge and simple wisdom. The art of storytelling can be used in a business context to enlighten, give meaning and encourage innovation.
"That’s what storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again."
- Walt Disney in Saving Mr. Banks
Storytelling has always been used to stimulate ideas, reinforce messages, strengthen a sense of identity and perpetuate a sense of belonging. Knowing how to draw on personal experience, or the experience of others, is a powerful way of grabbing people's attention. It also places human experience firmly at the centre of the equation. Storytelling can therefore help bring people together to create a positive group dynamic and add momentum to ideas. Learn to use this communication tool to your advantage!
I want to be able to:
- Pitch in English with maximum impact in 30 seconds
- Use the art of storytelling in a professional context
- Stand out from the crowd, with an original way of communicating
- Structure my messages effectively
- Reach my communications objectives
Learn to introduce yourself in English in 30 seconds, with maximum impact, using the Elevator Pitch technique
- Know how to create the right emotion to strengthen your message
- Use the art of storytelling to better sell, convince and persuade
- Structure a speech effectively
- Learn to tell a story for maximum impact
- Be able to adapt your message according to those you are speaking to
- Create a 'finished product', specific to your context, which you will be able to use in real-world strategic communication situations