“That’s what storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again.”
Storytelling has always been used to stimulate ideas, reinforce messages, strengthen a sense of identity and perpetuate a sense of belonging. Knowing how to draw on personal experience, or the experience of others, is a powerful way of grabbing people’s attention. It also places human experience firmly at the centre of the equation. Storytelling can therefore help bring people together to create a positive group dynamic and add momentum to ideas. Learn to use this communication tool to your advantage!
After the Business Storytelling seminar, you will be able to use this technique to deliver key messages with impact, make sure people remember you and bring listeners round to understand your vision.
The seminar lasts a day and alternates theory and practice for easy assimilation of the materials covered. Tricks and tools are presented and practiced to improve performance.
The art of storytelling can be used in a business context to enlighten, give meaning and encourage innovation.
I want to be able to :
- Pitch in English with maximum impact in 30 seconds
- Use the art of storytelling in a professional context
- Stand out from the crowd, with an original way of communicating
- Structure my messages effectively
- Reach my communications objectives
- Learn to introduce yourself in English in 30 seconds, with maximum impact, using the Elevator Pitch technique
- Know how to create the right emotion to strengthen your message
- Use the art of storytelling to better sell, convince and persuade
- Structure a speech effectively
- Learn to tell a story for maximum impact
- Be able to adapt your message according to those you are speaking to
- Create a ‘finished product’, specific to your context, which you will be able to use in real-world strategic communication situations
Get in touch