Master of CeremoniesMake your meetings, conferences and round-table discussions easier
« Benefitting from the expertise and experience offered by LingoFacto to help organise and lead our conference
was key to the success of the project. »
- Daniel CHABBERT - Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Entreprises In the context of the international Global Industrie trade fair
If you organise strategic meetings, conferences and round-table discussions in English, the support of a professional in the role of Master of Ceremonies is invaluable.
To increase overall performance at events, everyone should have a role to play. Our role, as Master of Ceremonies, is to release you from the overall responsibility of giving the event impetus. Deciders can then maintain a position from which to analyse, observe and inspire.
You are the master of your strategy and your objectives; we help you to put your events to music so that transformation projects and big meetings can really move things forward.
- Give your events momentum
- Give the event shape whilst freeing up key players so they can focus on content
- Identify the strategic issues of the event to highlight the right messages during round-table discussions
- Create a positive atmosphere with professional facilitation
- Give other speakers coaching to increase the impact of their messages
- Incorporate techniques and activities that will capture and hold the attention of participants
- Identify the strategic challenges and objectives of your event
- Provide speech writing assistance where required
- Give coaching where required, for leaders preparing a plenary address
- Make recommendations for planning and organisation
- Determine questions and write interviews for participants of round-table discussions
- Prepare the main thread of the event - presentations, clear transitions, activites
- Lead the ice-breaker session to create the right atmosphere for the event
Scope defined according to your needs