Making Memorable PresentationThe ability to speak well in public is not a gift that people are simply born with. It Is a skill that can be acquired with practice and experience.
"It’s not what you say but how you say it."
We have all had to speak in front of people at some point in our lives. Whether it is during a smaller-scale meeting or a conference that requires us to speak in front of hundreds of people, most of us approach it with trepidation. Communication can need to be subtle or high-impact, but whatever the context, managers and leaders need to be sure that they are understood and their message is remembered.
The Making Memorable Presentations seminar equips you with communication techniques to help you make a success of presentations, as well as key terms to structure your message effectively. Practice scenarios and personalised coaching on performance will fully equip you to make presentations that deserve to be remembered!
I want to be able to:
- Deliver clear presentations in English
- Improve my presentation techniques to increase the impact of what I say on the audience
- Reduce feelings of anxiety to give a more confident performance when speaking in public
- Structure my points clearly in order to capture the attention of the audience
- Prepare and make a success of a key moment for my career, such as speaking at a conference or participating in a meeting with a client, prospect or partner
- Study the fundamentals of public speaking
- Work on language that gives a presentation a clear structure
- Practice and perfect a high-impact opening for a presentation
- Learn to use your voice to give the right impression
- Find ways to overcome the stress and anxiety associated with public speaking
- Manage non-verbal communication
- Practice and perfect a well-structured conclusion that your audience will remember
- Practice with real-world scenarios
*The seminar lasts a day and alternates theory and practice for easy assimilation of the materials covered. Tricks and tools are presented and practiced to improve performance.
Making Memorable Presentations
Seminars can be run on an in-house basis – contact us at email@example.com